Last Revised: July 26 2020
To support delivery of our Services, StoreMaven may engage and use data processors with access to certain Customer Data (each, a “Subprocessor“). This page provides important information about the identity, location, and role of each Subprocessor. Terms used on this page but not defined have the meaning set forth in the Terms of Service or superseding written agreement between Customer and StoreMaven (the “Agreement“).
StoreMaven currently uses third-party Subprocessors to provide infrastructure services and to help us provide customer support and email notifications. Prior to engaging any third party Subprocessor, StoreMaven performs diligence to evaluate their privacy, security and confidentiality practices and executes an agreement implementing its applicable obligations (Data Processing Agreement, or DPA).
StoreMaven may use the following Subprocessors to host Customer Data or provide other infrastructure that helps with the delivery of our Services:
- Google Inc., Cloud Service Provider, United States
StoreMaven may use the following Subprocessors to perform other Service functions:
- Cloudinary, Ltd., Cloud-based Image Hosting Services, Israel
- Hubspot, Inc., Cloud-based messaging and marketing Services, United States
- Salesloft, Cloud-based email automation Services, United States
- Slack, Inc. Cloud-based Workplace Productivity Tools Services, United States
- Gong, Inc Cloud-Based Conference Call Software United States
As our business grows and evolves, the Subprocessors we engage may also change. We will endeavor to provide the owner of Customer’s account with notice of any new Subprocessors to the extent required under the Agreement, along with posting such updates here. Please check back frequently for updates.